1. My horoscope says I'm getting money tomorrow.
2. It's almost SuperBowl Sunday--close enough to anticipate, far enough to savor.
3. This week seems like a much better week for my friends than last week was.
4. Emergency Bootsquad meeting tomorrow!
5. Lost returns tonight.
6. One of the spoilers for Lost said that someone we thought was dead in the season finale in May isn't. Until the show airs, I can hope it's Charlie. :)
7. Lost has eight episodes in the can! Just in time for everything else to be gone gone gone...EXCEPT:
8. Supernatural, which returns tonight for it's final four-episode run.
9. Discussion about why the network switched episodes 11 and 12 around indicates that last episode, "Jus in Bello," is very, very good.
10. Tonight I get to watch TV and relax with shows I know I love and can't wait for, which means I get:
11. Sam's hugeness, Sam's hands, Sam's dimples, Sam's emo hair...
12. Dean's masculine vulnerability, Dean's hands, Dean's eyes, Dean's no-way-I-have-emo-hair-that's-why-I-keep-it-short hair, and...
13. Winchester brothers. *sigh*
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants