Saturday, June 06, 2009

BTW

My finger is fine. Once in a while, the joints feel crampy when I put pressure on them laterally, so I'm expecting "fine" to not last that long, but the trauma has healed completely.

I love my keyboard (Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 7000) and the mouse is mostly cool, just doesn't glide across the surface as smoothly as I want. I keep forgetting to take it up to rub dry soap on the little pads.

I miss Supernatural like crazy. True Blood is good so far (but only 2 episodes in) but it's not easing the pain.

Terminator: Salvation was excellent. I love the kid who plays Kyle Reese (also Chekov in Star Trek) and can't wait to see him in new stuff. I'd heard several people hated the ending, so I was prepared and therefore didn't hate it.

Can't wait to see The Proposal this week. I have a feeling Betty White steals the movie.

Starting summer schedule this week. Plan is as follows:

8:00 Drop Number Two at mallet percussion lesson
8:06 Work out with Number One at Planet Fitness
8:45 Pick up Number Two
9:00 Check e-mail and plan work for the day
10:00 Clean designated rooms
11:00 Work
2:00 Do fun plans with the kids
4:00 Write

We'll see how well that works out.

5 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Do you think God laughs when He sees someone making plans? Good luck.

MJFredrick said...

Good luck with the schedule! I'm watching True Blood, too, am on disc 4, which I will watch as soon as the boy leaves for his gf's ;)

I'd like to see Terminator (now that you recommended it) and The Proposal. Not likely for a bit, though.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I don't think God is too concerned with my day-to-day schedule, Sue. LOL But thanks, I'll need the luck! :)

I hope you get to see them, Mary! And isn't it funny how we're always watching the same shows on DVD at the same time, or close to it? LOL

MJFredrick said...

I was thinking the same thing about us watching the same things at the same time! I don't even know what compelled me to put it at the top of my queue. One of our teachers loves it, but she watches it on HBO. I think I'd die if I had to wait a week for the next episode.

One more disc left....

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

There are definite advantages to watching on DVD! Of course, I don't have HBO, so forget waiting a week, I'll be waiting 9 months for the next season. :) Still, they're good at cliffhangers, so I'm in full agreement about having to wait!