Saturday, April 30, 2011

Reasons I am Happy Today

1. First-pass edits on Behind the Scenes have been turned in to my editor.

2. It was sunny today.

3. I leave for retreat in 12 days.

4. Magnum ice cream bars are awesome, even if they're not dark chocolate.

5. New Doctor Who tonight.

6. Supernatural is living up to my expectations all season, and coming together incredibly.

7. I have a whole week before my crazy work schedule kicks in.

8. The lawn is mowed, and I didn't have to do it.

9. Our concession stand coworker today was Number One's fifth-grade teacher, so the two and a half hours passed far more pleasantly than they would have otherwise.

10. I'm not starting Under the Moon's edit analysis until tomorrow.

Why are YOU happy today? And you're not allowed to say you're not.

4 comments:

MJFredrick said...

My husband fixed my exercise bike so it has a monitor.

I'm still on a post-royal-wedding high.

I didn't have to go anywhere today!

My husband is cooking.

I'm reading the new Nora and loving it!

Anonymous said...

Those are fantastic reasons, MJ! :)

Jen B. said...

I just got home from a wonderful vacation. That's not normally happy, right? I haven't had internet service in almost a week. Boo Hoo! And I don't sleep well away from home. Tonight is for sleeping!!!

Anonymous said...

I think both ends of a vacation can be happy, Jen. I mean, if it was a wonderful vacation, and now you have your own bed and Internet, that's all win in my eyes! :) Welcome home.