Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kills Me

What, specifically, kills me?

This does. Even though I'm partially responsible for it.

So does this. And ditto.

It kills me that I had to vote for Dean while being more than half-convinced I want Sam to win. And that while I voted for complexity and blend of humor and pathos in the second one, my choices are losing. Twice.

And it really kills me that even though I really, really, REALLY don't want to know what happens in the season finale, I can't stop myself from reading a spoiler clearly labeled as a spoiler from a site that regularly spoils in a big way. GAAAHHHh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie, you didn't!!!!!

I'm avoiding spoilers like the plague.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Terri, I have this ridiculous idea that I can skim it without finding out what it really says.

Luckily, it wasn't really spoilery.