Monday, November 16, 2009

Blogging is the Last Thing I Should Be Doing

But come on! It's been...I don't even want to look to see how long it's been since I blogged. I'll spare you the apologies and excuses we all give when we go too long between posts. I know that's tedious, and honestly, you probably don't care.

So.

What SHOULD I be doing instead of blogging?

1. Revising Full Fusion, my NaNoWriMo book, to fix the scene set at Gillette Stadium, where I stopped Saturday to do a little scene-setting research, and to fix the parts that are stupid, because her friends would really not accept the truth so easily, and stuff like that.

2. Continuing writing Full Fusion, adhering to NaNo rules (i.e. no editing), because after driving 839 miles in two days, I'm 7500 words behind my goal.

3. Laying out in a spreadsheet all therapy charges, insurance allowances, insurance payments, and our payments, because I think the PT office is screwing me (unintentionally, it's just super-complicated and this is not a very well organized bill).

4. Researching and ordering Number One's contacts.

5. Updating my website (soooooooooo far behind on that!).

So there, that's my goals for the week. Wish me luck!

10 comments:

Cindy Procter-King said...

Good luck! I've missed reading your posts.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Aww, thanks, Cindy!

vickyb said...

I'd wish you luck, but knowing you, you'll get this and more done. Just don't kill yourself in the process!

aw, heck, good luck. :)

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

LOL Thanks, Bix! :)

MJFredrick said...

Good luck! You're still beating me!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Thanks, Mary. You're way past the halfway mark, though, woo hoo! And now's your chance to zoom past me, too, as I struggle with the read-through.

Ava Quinn said...

Natalie, luck good! Else everyone like be couldn't I 'cause.
M3

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Ava, you thank! Rock you! LOL

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Some very worthy goals. I know you'll do it. I hate trying to figure out those durn insurance bills.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Thanks, Sue. I'm not doing so well. :(

The thing is, the EOBs from the insurance company are perfectly clear. The problem is the bill from the therapist!