Today is my first day off (from the day job) since school started. I've been really looking forward to it! A whole day to work, plenty of time to really dig in. And then I stupidly added appointments to my morning. And then Number One overslept half an hour, thanks to Simone Elkeles and Suzanne Collins, which necessitated driving her to school. I'd just dive in to work now, except those appointments mean I must shower.
Not really. I can get back on track. But here's my plan for the day:
1. Breakfast and shower
2. Vet with Frisbee (blood work, kidney function test, cha-ching)
3. Familiarization with system for new freelance work
4. Eye doctor (exam, hopefully no new contacts but still cha-ching)
6. Finish revisions on Fight or Flight
7. Various and sundry little household items, maybe some filing
Then I debate whether or not to watch the Patriots game tonight. On the one hand...it's football! On the other...it's preseason. Game 4. We'll see.