Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Musical Circus

We just turned on home sharing in iTunes this weekend, and started snagging music and video and podcasts from each other. My husband wanted "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" from me, and ended up taking over 100 things. But he was making fun of my library. It's a bit eclectic. I kind of figure most people's are, but let me give you a sampling, and you tell me how weird I am:

From Shuffle:

"He's a Pirate (Tiesto Remix)", Hans Zimmer et al, Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack

"Big Bird in a Small Cage," Patrick Watson, Wooden Arms

"Burn it to the Ground," Nickelback, Dark Horse

"Generator Room," David Newman, Serenity soundtrack

"SOS," Tim Curry, The Best of Tim Curry

"Come Away With Me," Norah Jones, Come Away with Me

"Bullets," Creed, Weathered

"Leaving on a Jet Plane," John Denver, The Essential John Denver

"You Can't Take Me," Bryan Adams, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmeron soundtrack

"The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late)," Alvin and the Chipmunks, Greatest Hits: Still Squeaky After All These Years

"Nothing Compares 2 U," Sinead O'Connor, I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got

So, what do you think? Normal? Or further evidence of my Weird Brain Status?

4 comments:

vickyb said...

Normal! And not all that different from my own. :)

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Well, thank you! Though I have to wonder which part IS different. :) I'd guess the hard rock stuff, but you're unpredictable, so...

Darek@Orchid said...

Hehe... nice collection. Yep, it's eclectic but isn't it the way we like it best? :) If you checked my library you'll probably see some weird contrasts too.

Hell, if you looked at my eating habits you could be even more surprised ;)

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Thanks, Darek! I feel much better now. :)