Monday, March 28, 2011

Hero Showdown Round 2!

This was TRICKY, y'all! Some very surprising results (at least to me). I'm so sad about the guys I lost, but it's very interesting how 5 of MJ's heroes and 5 of mine both fell off.

So here we go with round two! It gets way more difficult, let me tell you! But I did some finagling so Nathan doesn't have to run against himself. Yet. :) David no longer has to worry about that, alas.

Same deal as yesterday. Vote in each pair, scroll down to get all 7 questions, click "done." Some of you already discovered you're allowed to skip a choice, and you can vote more than once. Astute voters will notice we're missing someone. There was an odd number this round, so I held back Harry Potter, since he's such a juggernaut. :)

Don't forget, you can use the "share" buttons at the bottom of the post to spread the word. Voting closes at 7:00 p.m. Eastern time tomorrow (Tuesday). Thanks!

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

11 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

Samwise!!!!! Woo hooo!!! He made round two!

Great picks and some darn tough choices, Natalie. Did you have to pair Dean and Ron? Oy that was a tough one for me.

MJFredrick said...

Oh, it's getting harder!!! I had to vote against Coach Taylor! Fun, though! Thanks, Natalie!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Samwise killed, Ava! LOL

Pairing Dean with ANYONE was going to be hard! I had to vote against someone I love in almost every pair this round. :(

Sorry, MJ! We knew it was coming, though! LOL

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

#5 was hard for me. Raylan Givens is my boy.

MJFredrick said...

Oh, I'll take Raylan all the way. Voting against Michael was hard, though.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

You guys are sparking evil impulses in me... LOL

Anonymous said...

Go Raylan Givens. Sorry Angel lost. Nathan still has two alive though

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I was surprised that Angel lost! But relieved neither of Nathan did. :)

Misty said...

I love all the clicking!

Jen B. said...

Some of those were easy and some...not so much. Wow, I can hardly wait to see the results!

E.R. Delafield said...

Some hard decisions, but still manageable for me. But next round... boy, it might push me over the edge.