Sunday, March 20, 2011

Winner #3!

The winner of the $25 in Omni Bucks for All Romance eBooks/OmniLit (or an alternate gift certificate if she so desires), is Jen B.! Jen, please contact me at natalie AT nataliedamschroder DOT com to claim your prize.


Tomorrow starts the final week of our regular posts. We've got four heroes who we feel embody Courage, and I wrap things up at the end with a discussion of these traits in real-life heroes. We'll have another $25 gift certificate prize, too, so please spread the word!

And congratulations, Jen!

3 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Congratulations to Jen. I'm looking forward to you hero selection for next week.

Ava Quinn said...

Congratulations Jen!

Courageous heroes! Woo hoo! Can I put my vote in for The Greatest American Hero? (Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. Never thought I could feel so free-ee-eeee) *evil laugh* Now you'll be humming that song for the rest of the night.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

LOL! I probably will, Ava. You're funny--Misty complained all last night about Daniel watching Greatest American Hero. :)