Thursday, April 19, 2012
Things Making Me Freaking Happy Today
1. Acceptable Risks is number 2 on Carina's most popular list today! And it's getting great reviews and went all the way to 12,241 on Amazon. It's not doing as well on Barnes & Noble, but it did halve its ranking. Yay!
2. I got lots of writing done today!
3. I get to have lunch with my grandpa next week!
4. Supernatural is new tomorrow night!
5. My eyeballs are awesome!
6. I ordered some great books today!
7. The book I'm reading (Stork by Wendy Delsol) is so good I keep stopping my work to read it!
8. I have made significant progress on my to-do list!
9. I have an idea for my next Everybody Needs a Little Romance post!
10. The Entangled Authors and Carina Press authors have put together some really amazing offerings for the Brenda Novak Auction for the Cure of Diabetes. I'm so proud of us! :)
at 3:16 PM