Monday, April 07, 2014

There's Something to be Happy About Every Day

Hi, all! I know, you don't remember who the heck I am, since I post so infrequently! I have had little to say and no time to say it, but I've been thinking about this one for a while. So here's a quick hit, with hopefully some more rambling stuff to come soon. :)

Monday
On Mondays I am happy because there is a new Football Today podcast to listen to.

Tuesday
On Tuesdays I am happy because there is a new PFW in Progress podcast to listen to, plus Agents of SHIELD and Supernatural are on TV.

Wednesday
On Wednesdays I am happy because my Entangled sales are updated. Even though I'm far enough past my newest release that they aren't "big" anymore, it's still exciting to see how many copies have been sold. Also, my first Friday of the week, so I feel okay staying up late to watch TV shows recorded the last three days, even though I typically get up very early on Thursday, anyway.

Thursday
Another new Football Today podcast AND another new PFW in Progress podcast. I'd never get through my daily commute and household chores without them. And since it's the offseason, Ayisha Tyler's Girl on Guy and EW's Inside TV Podcast get me through the gaps, but I don't know what days those release. ALSO on Thursday, Carina sales are updated, AND I don't have to leave the house to go to work. It's my catch-up/writing day.

Friday
The busiest day at the day job is also my second Friday of the week. LOL

Saturday and Sunday need no explanation.

What makes YOU happy each day?

5 comments:

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

It makes me happy any day I get a "high five of the day" from Natalie :)

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Today my high five is that my intestinal pain only lasted until about 3:00.

Your turn! :)

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Every day makes me happy since I retired. LOL. Nice weather when I can run outside makes me happy. My son or daughter calling me from college makes me happy. Getting tons of comments on my blog makes me happy.
Hope that pain goes away.

LBDDiaries said...

A new book makes me happy, hint hint!!!!! I need me some Aftershocks. NOW. No pressure.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Good list, Sue! I'll be happy when we actually have good weather, though. Today was a little closer. :) And I feel much better today, thanks!

LOL, Nan! A new book makes me happy, too. I'm working on getting Aftershocks out there! :)