Thursday, October 16, 2008

Speechless

I don't have anything to say about this episode of Supernatural. My sheer delight, my pure love, from the opening old-time credits to the curly The End, renders me unable to articulate anything intelligent.

I laughed a lot.

Jensen Ackles, in particular, is even MORE beautiful in black and white (who'da thunk?).

Music? Perfect.

Cinematography? Awesome.

Casting? Excellent, even for the females (especially Lucy). [Hey, there was a Lucy last season!]

I can never get enough of this show.

7 comments:

AuthorM said...

Jensen Ackles could only be more beautiful if he were sitting on my lap.

MJFredrick said...

Hey there, Hansel.

Dean usually gets the best lines, but THAT one was my favorite. LOVED it!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

No, he'd be the same amount of beautiful then. But if *I* were in *his* lap while he was in your lap, then maybe he'd be more beautiful.

Yes, Mary, I think that was my favorite, too. Part of it was the anticipation, knowing Sam's reaction was imminent. :)

AuthorM said...

You know what, Mary, I have to disagree. I always think Dean gets the best lines, but when I think of my all-time favorite lines, they always belong to Sam.

"I lost my shoe."

PRICELESSSSS!!!!!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Not to mention, of course, my all-time favorite:

"Yeah? So? Stupid."

AuthorM said...

YES!

I think it's because Dean is so often snarky or quippy, so when Sammy says something, it really sticks.

Dean's had some great lines, no doubt about it, but they're always DEAN lines. And I do love me some Dean but there are times when it's like 'Oh, Dean.'

Sammy!!!!!! WHEEEE!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Plus, while delivery is still a huge part of the success of Sam's best lines, we can mimic it. A lot of the greatness of Dean's lines is his expression and body language and stuff.