Monday, October 20, 2008

Where You Can Find Me

I have finally finished my Romance Wiki update! It's a cool place to find everything romance related, and it has everything about my books all in one place.

Where else do I hang out online, besides here?

Well, for the semi-regular ramblings about life and all it contains, I blog the same stuff at the following places:

Blogger
MySpace
LiveJournal

Pick your favorite.

For more focused, writerly ramblings, you can find me at The Gab Wagon with Cathy McDavid, Monica Burns, and Mackenzie McKade. I blog on Mondays and comment all the other days of the week.

I also blog frequently at SciFi Chicks. This is a site with reviews, news, and commentary on all the SF, fantasy, and paranormal TV shows being broadcast today. It's not just me, I only do half a dozen shows. There are several very smart, very cool women posting there.

Then, of course, there's my regular website.

And, if you are in need of editing or proofreading services, you can peruse my Elance profile. (Note: I have no feedback in the last 6 months because I've been so busy, I haven't been bidding for jobs. But I do have 100% overall positive feedback!)

So there you have it. The ubiquitousness that is me on the web.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I checked out your Elance page. Very cool. I had no idea such things existed, dolt that I am.

Hmmm, depending on how things go over the next few months, I might have to create a listing...

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

You're not a dolt! I had no idea they existed, either, until a friend was doing it. :)