Monday, November 10, 2008

Vote in the PCAs!

Hey, guess what!

Wait, you should sit down.

Are you sitting down?

People's Choice Awards
Go to PCAVote.com


SUPERNATURAL IS NOMINATED FOR A PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD!

Hey, it's somethin'! Go vote now! (Plenty of other options to vote for in other categories, too. Tired of awards being given for stuff you've never heard of, for beautiful people looking ugly but nothing else that really seems remarkable? The PCAs are for US! The ones who REALLY know who does an award-worthy job. The end user is the only one who matters, baby!)

5 comments:

AuthorM said...

I can't vote using that link because it looks like you already voted, therefore it thinks I already did!

AuthorM said...

never mind, I figured out how to go back and work it.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

When I read your first comment in my e-mail, I was going to say, "Come on, you're a smart chick! You can figure it out!"

It's kind of weird how they have that set up. I went through the same thing because I learned about it through the same widget on someone else's blog.

Ava Quinn said...

I voted for the boys!! And all the others who make Supernatural so darn good.
M3

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Awesome!