1. They love me back.
2. The level of respect from one author to another, despite the range of experience, output, and success.
3. When they critique me, they all catch different things, and they all know how to critique well, never making me feel like an idiot.
4. When I'm an idiot, they make sure to point it out. Or at least agree with me when I point it out.
5. When we get together in person, the conversation never lags, and it gets very...interesting.
6. What's said at Boot Squad, stays at Boot Squad. Mostly. Unless we blog about it.
7. There are zero negative feelings of any kind.
8. Industry knowledge is wide-ranging and freely shared.
9. "These are a little stiffer than the...ah...others."
10. "I've thanked reviewers who've given me less than 10 damp panties."
11. "That's tingle-worthy."
13. "I don't like nipples."
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants