Monday, March 03, 2008

Supernatural News

It appears that the woman with Lilith at the end of the last episode of Supernatural was Molly Brown (I think that was the name), who was on a wanted poster earlier in the episode.

In much, much bigger news, Supernatural was renewed for a fourth season! Woo hoo!

~~~~~~~
I have a feeling I won't be blogging as much in the near future. I have a novella due this month (RENEGADE, featuring two of the hottest men alive...er, in fiction...inspired by two of the hottest men alive. Good men, wanted by the law, seeking help from a heroine with her own secrets. Big ones. I hope soon she'll tell me what they are.).

I also must dig deep into the edits of the book my agent rejected last year, because she finished the book I sent her and has notes on that one. And I have some thoughts on revising another book and giving it new life. And I have a novella due in May.

So, yeah, I'm busy. I won't disappear, I promise, but don't expect much for a little while.

No comments: