Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #12



Thirteen Things in My Office That Probably Are Not In Yours


1. A Coaster With Texas On It


2. A License Plate With My Name On It



3. A Lord of the Rings Puzzle


4. A Poster of the Double SuperBowl Cover of Patriots Football Weekly


5. A Handmade Quilt With My Picture (and family photos) On It


6. Genuine Original Foxboro Stadium Dirt


7. Jack from Lost (Christmas present from J)


8. The Cover of My First Book, Framed


9. A Collage of Stuff Related to My Birth (in England)


10. A Very Sweet, But Very Dumb Dog


11. Fred, My Non-Paranormal Muse


12. Merlin, My Paranormal Muse


13. Lots


and Lots


and Lots


of Legolas!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: