Sunday, June 03, 2007

MeMe

MaryF tagged me again. Good thing, too, 'cause I've had nothing to say for too long.

No, I'm not sick. Shush.

Two names you go by:
1. Natalie
2. Nuj

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Pink t-shirt with a dainty little bow at the bottom of the V-neck
2. Denim capris

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. independence
2. connection

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Read
2. Watch Supernatural

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Jensen Ackles
2. Popcorn

Two pets you had/have:
1. Brandy was my first dog, who was born shortly before I was
2. Papaya was my first cat, given to me by a guy dating my mother

Two things you did last night:
1. Read Entertainment Weekly
2. Went to see Pirates of the Caribbean again

Two things you ate today:
1. sloppy Joes
2. cracked pepper and sea salt potato chips

Two people you last talked to:
1. my husband
2. Number Two

Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
1. Reading through the 90 written pages of Hummingbird
2. Working out at Planet Fitness

Two longest car rides:
1. Albany to Delaware, Ohio, the first time I headed for college
2. Mechanicsburg, PA, to Cape Cod, for my cousin's wedding--12 hours when it should have been 8

Two favorite holidays:
1. Mother's Day
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Tea

Four things About ME!

Things you may not have known about me:
1. When I was a kid, my friend Tammy Moran and I would "make movies." We'd plot them, cast them, and act them out. I may have some of the plots and titles in a box somewhere.

2. I hate wearing bras. As soon as I think I won't be going out or having anyone in for the rest of the day, it comes off.

3. I have the remnant of a bruise on my left shin that I got in May 2006.

4. When I was six or seven I forgot my glasses at school, and was so afraid of what my mother would say I lied and told her they'd done a vision screening. She was mad that they hadn't notified her and called to complain. BUSTED!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Em-Kay Dry Cleaner and Laundromat, Valatie, NY (it was still there two summers ago when we swung through on our way home from Vermont)--1988, end of senior year, then the summer

2. Pizza demonstrator at Kroger's--1989, spring semester

3. Valentine's By the Sea--concession stand on Long Island Sound, summer 1989

4. Olan Mills--calling locals to sell in-home photo packages, lasted two days in 1991

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean
2. Lord of the Rings
3. Princess Bride
4. Monty Python and The Holy Grail

Four places I have lived:
1. North Chatham, NY
2. Benton Harbor, MI
3. Southwick, MA
4. South Ruislip, England (and 13 other places in 4 other towns/states)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. popcorn
2. ice cream
3. snow crab legs
4. garlic mashed potatoes

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. Misquamicut, Rhode Island
2. A Jason Manns concert
3. A meeting with the editor who just bought my book
4. Glacier National Park

I tag:

Jody, to give her something exciting to do

Misty, because she didn't do it last time, and I don't think she even READS this blog anymore

Bicky, so she doesn't have to think so hard about a blog post

Monica, because I think her answers will be really interesting

No comments: