Sunday, December 24, 2006

My Top TV Shows Watched in 2006

I didn't say top 10 because I can't get that high. I wasn't even going to do a list, because I talked about TV so much this fall, but it feels incomplete without it.

Again, this is MY top shows, and they might not have been aired this year.

1. Supernatural (Duh)

2. Prison Break (end of season 1 trumps beginning of season 2)

3. Veronica Mars (season 1; season 2 was okay, too; it went downhill from there)

4. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (love the dialogue, the acting, the relationships)

I think that's all I can put there. I liked Lost, Smallville, Numb3rs, The Class, and Ugly Betty, and they were appointment TV (well, TiVo appointment) but I can't put them on a best list. The rest of the shows I watched were underwelming, though Eureka made my summer a little more fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.