Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My YouTube Favorites 2006

MaryF inspired this one. She has some really good ones on her blog; a few of them would make this list but I don't want to copy/duplicate. So these are just the vids that went into my favorites this year. My ultimate faves bracket the series:



Cracks me up constantly. Plus there are some really hot shots in there.



One of my favorite songs, nicely timed to my favorite active TV show.



This one is amusing, but this one...



...shows how even favorites can be reduced to the ridiculous.

Ah, but this one!



This one is my all-time favorite. Sammy's bitchfaces and Dean's stoicism and mild annoyance combined with this great song can make me smile after the worst of days. The timing is superb--really listen to the lyrics while you watch. It's a masterpiece, IMO.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll be out of town for a few days so I won't post until Sunday, likely. That one will be about football because it's the last game of the regular season. You've been warned. :)

Next week I'll be posting about my Book List 2006. For the first time in my LIFE I've kept track of every book I read this year, and all the ones I started but didn't finish. I'll analyze the data, share some ratings and some favorites, and either bore you to death or, preferably, turn you on to some great new authors you've never read before.

Like this one:

2 comments:

MJFredrick said...

I have Baited in my TBR - must read next!!!!

And thanks to you, I have a new all-time favorite Supernatural video - the one with the Hero song!

Come see my Supernatural top ten when you get home - it's Thursday's post!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Woo hoo times three! :)

I'm on my way now, because this great hotel has free wireless internet and I have an addiction. :)