Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Best Part of National

There are multiple purposes for National: Education, networking, business, entertainment/fun. For me, those are important. But THESE are the best part of being there:





Cathy, Natalie, Mackenzie, Monica. Just you wait. This isn't going to be the last of us. :)













Some people are workaholics.














Great friends for life. I've known Cathy (left) and Lisa (right) for about 10 years now, and bonded quickly with Carrie in New York three years ago, as we are wont to do when sharing a room. :)










Cathy again (sheesh, she's EVERYWHERE) and Libby, whom I see at every conference and adore, but whom I never talk to in between. No idea why that is.













Me and my new friend Kelly. Part B of the best part of National is making new friends.







I'm kicking myself because I met some other great people, too (waves to Sherry and Mary) and connected with some close friends I talk to every day (Jody) and not very much anymore (Julie) but didn't get any pictures of!!! I'm such a dork. Carry the stupid thing around everywhere I go and not use it. Sheesh.

6 comments:

MJFredrick said...

I SO wish we could have hooked up!!! I would love to meet you in person!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I know, Mary! I really meant to find you! And then suddenly it was Sunday and I had a whole list of people I hadn't met/seen who I'd wanted to.

It's funny how you can see the same person a hundred times, and others never.

MJFredrick said...

No kidding - I saw Eileen Rendahl so many times, she signed Un-Bridaled "To My Favorite Stalker."

Tess said...

Great pics, Natalie :-) I love seeing pics from National - everyone always looks so happy!!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

LOL, Mary!

Thanks, Tess!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.