Friday, February 02, 2007

AlphaSmart for Sale

ETA/12-3-07: I'm getting ongoing inquiries that I'm assuming are coming from this post, so I finally got smart and decided to let interested buyers know that I have sold the Alphasmart. Good luck finding one!




Now that I have my awesome new Neo, I am selling my AlphaSmart. As you can see here, it's fully equipped. It has Writer Tools installed, which has a better thesaurus and more navigability and tracking (word count as well as page count, for example). It comes with a carrying case, a USB cable to connect to the computer for uploading, a power adapter and a rechargeable battery (though it can also use AAA batteries), and a parallel printer cable so you can connect directly to a printer and print without uploading (a cable I never used).

If you're interested, e-mail me and we'll talk specifics.




No comments: