Thursday, October 02, 2008

You're Gonna Vote, Right?

Yeah, I know. Everyone hates celebrity PSAs, especially regarding politics, because they're out of touch with the real world, who the hell are they to tell me blah blah blah.

But!

1. This isn't about politics. It's about voting.

2. It's really, really funny.

Warning: Profanity Inside



For the record, I'm registered, have been since I was old enough, though I confess I haven't voted in every election (every presidential one, though!). I take my kids with me to the polls, and we talk about the candidates on our way over. And someday, I'm going to exert myself to try to do something about the fact that my state disenfranchises me in the primaries. Honest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was great, Natalie. Now, can you answer, did Tobey Maguire's head grow?

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

LOL! No idea!