Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Books, and Bloody Valentines

I have a new book coming out in May! Indulgence II is a second collection of erotic novellas, containing the stories Under Control, Rebuilding Forever, Renegade, and Letting Go. So if superheroes, rock gods, psychic heroes, and young studs interest you but you prefer paper over electronic ink, stay tuned!

Here's my very gorgeous cover:



I went to se My Bloody Valentine 3-D last night. I'll be doing a full review of it next week at Supernatural Sisters, but I will say I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected to. I'm not at ALL a horror movie fan, especially the gory kind, but it's not like I didn't know what I was in for. The acting was decent (which it isn't always) and the writing mostly held together (which it rarely does). Even though I'd been spoiled a little, it kept me guessing.

Definitely, if you're inclined to see it in the theater, go for the 3D if at all possible. Someone I read said it wasn't any better than the old 3D, but I beg to differ. It wasn't just the things coming out at you, which were cool but less frequent than I expected. The entire film, start to finish, was 3D. Foreground, middle ground, and background. Combined with the digital format,it was amazing. I've never seen Jensen Ackles so clear. Mmmmmm. Anyway, it added a new level of interest.

New Supernatural tonight! I can't wait! I love Barry Bostwick. And for once, Dean's the one who gets throttled.

~~~~
Have you met Logan McKnight? Discover his power to settle your world in one of four heartwarming stories: To Heal the Soul, Seeking Peace, Opening Hearts, and To Change a Life. Only a dollar apiece!

3 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

Beautiful cover, Natalie! Very nice! 3D was definitely the way to go for MBV. Can't wait to read your write up about it!


nognat - a holiday drink laced with bug juice.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Thank you!

And ewwww on the WV! LOL

I got one:

WV: perseep = the volume of blood oozing out of the eyeball that was the first big 3D thing in My Bloody Valentine 3D!

Ava Quinn said...

ICK!!! That one was a great way to start off the gore.