Friday, May 22, 2009

Release Day!

It's been a while since I had a release! But for all you paperback lovers who, like me, prefer to hold a real book in your hands over reading digital ink, Indulgence II is here!

I know, lame title. I'm a lame titler, what can I say? But I've always claimed my work is indulgent fiction, designed for pleasure reading, escapism, fantasizing over possible...shall we say...alternate realities. :) Indulgence is more appropriate than ever with these stories:

Indulge yourself once again in scorching fantasy. Fall in love with a younger man, a rock star, a superhero, or an emotionally tortured savior of abducted children.

Previously available only in electronic format, these four novellas of pure escapism have now been combined for a paperback edition! Included are the titles...

Letting Go
Inspired a little by all the talk amongst my friends and online acquaintances about the wrongness of attraction to a man young enough to be your son. :)

Rebuilding Forever
This one's a sequel to Lost Our Forever (e-book and also found in Indulgence, but you don't really have to have read that one to enjoy this one. This is the closest I've ever come to male/male erotica. Seth and Julian are just so delicious!

Renegade
For my Supernatural friends out there, Jake and Dan are not Dean and Sam, but are definitely inspired by them.

Under Control
Reluctant superhero. Nuff said?

(Full descriptions and excerpts for each story
are available by clicking on the above links!)


The paperback is available at the publisher's site here, or directly from Amazon here. If you are local to me, I've ordered a few to sell, so let me know if you're interested in a signed copy at a slight discount. I know! Bargain! :)

Have a lovely holiday weekend!

6 comments:

Cindy Procter-King said...

Congratulations!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Thanks!

How did you do that? I JUST posted it! LOL

Misty said...

I want one!!!!!

Misty

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Yay!

Victoria said...

I want one, too!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

You got it! Thanks!