Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Around the 'Net

This week is Read an E-book Week! Guess what? I have tons of e-books. I mean, most of the books and stories I've written are available in various e-book formats. The story I wrote for Heartwild Solitaire Classic is also, technically, an e-book. :) But you can get a whole bunch for free this week! Maybe mine, I don't know, I guess it depends where you go and what the promotion is. I suggest you start here, at Jody Wallace's blog. She listed a bunch of stuff so why should I do more work? :) Thanks, Jody!

Speaking of e-books, Victoria Allen's new story, Aces and Eights is on sale!

On March 18th, the cover for CRUSADE, the new series by Nancy Holder and Debbie Vigue, will be revealed at WICKED SERIES on Facebook.

Vicki Smith blogged about Sam and Dean today at Supernatural Sisters today. It's quite funny and soooo true!

Monday I did some contest venting at The Gabwagon. It's not the kind you think.

March Madness has hit! No, not basketball, SUPERNATURAL. My friend Gail does it every year, and it's fun. And very difficult on occasion. Head over and vote for your favorite SPN episodes in head-to-head matchups! And make sure to keep checking as additional brackets go up.

2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Yeah read some ebooks. I received a wonderful comment from a reader who read The Keepers of Sulbreth on her kindle.
How do you like yours now that you've had it for few months?
PS. I gave you another blog award.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I like it fine, Sue, but I don't OMGLOVEIT. I alternate between using it and reading the PBs on my shelf.

Gee, thanks! LOL I'll go check it out when I have a chance.