Thursday, November 10, 2011

The 11-11-11 Singularity

I wondered what to call tomorrow, when the dates all line up, and got caught up in this page. Interesting stuff, that all comes down to essentially nothing. :)

But there is one way 11-11-11 is extremely meaningful to people in my life.

I work at a chiropractor, and the three doctors use bubble forms for each patient. You know, like students use for standardized testing? They are SO EXCITED to be able to just draw one line across for the date bubbles. They'll never be that lucky again.

The even better part is that it's a Friday, when we have the most patients. Maximization! :)

Is 11/11/11 going to be special for you in any way?

I will be blogging at Romance Junkies tomorrow, and then very late in the evening, it will be my turn to post the recap/review of Supernatural at Supernatural Sisters. I've been trying SO HARD to avoid spoilers for this episode, but I opened a Google alert for one of the boys and saw the major detail I didn't want to know. *scowl* I shall endeavor to enjoy it anyway. Come over and chat about the show and let us know what you think!

4 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

It's special for me because of all the veterans I know. I do wish I had work off.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I keep forgetting that it's Veteran's Day! The kids have school, I have work... Number Two did attend a veteran celebration event today, at least.

Dr. Laurence Brown said...

That's really a magical number and may not occur again in the calender

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Well, in a hundred years it will. We just won't be here to see it. :)