Saturday, March 24, 2007

Save Your Show

I was quite surprised no one (no one I personally read, that is) has picked this up yet.

Kristin at E!Online
has launched her "Save One Show" poll/campaign thing. I suspect she exaggerates her power--it's kind of logical that the show people most want to save is less likely to be canceled in the first place--but it can't hurt to chime in with a vote and/or comments.

Supernatural is on the list! I strongly urge everyone to vote for it, as even if I don't believe it is in imminent danger, I DO believe it is most deserving of the winning campaign.

Of course I do. :)

5 comments:

Misty said...

I did it! I did it! I actually figured out how to go to the link to save the show :) That was cool. Thanks for posting.

Victoria said...

I did it too!!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Thanks for participating! :)

MJFredrick said...

I did it too, of course ;)

Duh, I got a google alert on my name on your livejournal site - didn't realize you did both!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Cool, Mary! Thanks! :)

And yes, I felt my word must be spread far and wide *snort*, therefore I blog in THREE places.