Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I Love Having Hollywood Connections

I don't hang around the eHarlequin boards anymore, since my target line, Bombshell, was closed. But I met some awesome people there, and one of them, Rose, reads my blog once in a while. We bonded a couple of years ago over Alias. She happens to live in LA and has boocoop Hollywood friends.

One of whom was awakened this morning by one of the producers of Supernatural, who got a call late last night that they were BEING RENEWED!!!!!!

The universe loves me us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news, my daughter had her spring concert tonight. She played cello, sang in the chorus, and sang in the special chorus. The boy she has a crush on (I posted about him last fall, I think, when they had their holiday concert) still continues to amaze me.

They had seven sixth grade boys in the special boys chorus. The two on either side of this particular kid were all buttoned up and uncomfortable-looking, like their moms had dressed them and slicked down their hair with spit and a comb. And like they weren't entirely sure they wanted to be up there, singing, in front of hundreds of people.

Not this kid. His shirt was hanging outside his pants, not tucked in, and he had his hands in his pockets. He stood with supreme confidence. Even my husband noticed. It is something I don't really see in the other sixth grade boys. It's not cockiness or anything put on. It's just quiet comfort in his own skin.

I really hope, eventually, he gets with the program and likes my daughter back. LOL

The rest of the concert was excellent, too. They've come a long way from Hot Cross Buns. :)

3 comments:

Trish Milburn said...

Yay on the continuing adventures of the Winchester brothers!

Victoria said...

YAY!! I'm so happy!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Ditto!