Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Well, Okay Then

SPOILER ALERT

According to Ask Ausiello, not only will Peter and Nathan be back on Heroes next year (I have mixed feelings, but that makes me less likely to drop it from the TiVo), Colby will still be a regular on Numb3rs, as will Megan.

Whew.

Now, if only Santos would magically rise from the dead, and send the ridiculous Bradford/Wilhelmina subplot in his place...

I'm torn. I really, really want to watch Lost tonight. But it's not on until 10. I've been really tired, and tomorrow night I'm going to be up until well after 3:00 Friday morning.

Ah, hell, I'll watch. I'll just nap all day tomorrow. Shh. Don't tell my husband.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie,


When I read your earlier post, I was going to tell you what I knew about Heroes and other shows that had cliffhangers. I knew that Adrian and Milo were still going to be on Heroes(don't know how but that another story).


I also agree with you on all the season finales they have been awful. I think the worst was VM specially since it was a series finale. As you know I stopped watching midway thru the secon season but I wanted to see how they would end the show and I was so dissapointed that a show that I loved the first season was ended like that. I also read the way that they wanted it to continue with VM in the FBI and all I can say its thank god that they did not do that. the way they set up the story it was not VM anymore it was some generic crime procedural that might have worked if they had not used someone that the audience already knew and the fact noone but Veronica would come back to the show was a mistake.


http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/05/23/what-veronica-mars-could-have-been/


oh,btw: Natalie, Lost is a 2 hour finale so it starts an hour earlier.


Rose

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Rose, we're apparently in a minority about VM. Everyone else I've seen commenting has loved it. Not that I've seen many. :) I did like the second-to-last episode, and the return of the past cast. Otherwise...

Thanks for the reminder about Lost being two hours! I wanted to watch "The Answers" first, so I got to fast-forward through all the commercials of the finale and caught up just after 11. :)