Monday, July 23, 2007

See? Just Relax.

Last month, it was announced that Supernatural was introducing two new characters.

Some people were upset.

One of my online friends was one of those, and her post is a good example of the reasons for the upset.

I thought they were valid concerns in a void of information, but I also thought it was foolish to get ourselves worked up until we knew how things were going to go. I trust Kripke and his team. They are no more perfect than any other show people, but they never ever fail to give me what I want from the show, and to improve it season to season (okay, so far, since there've only been two seasons).

Now that approach has been validated by the man himself:

Interview with Kripke

On the other hand, this has made me even more eager for season 3, and we still have two months to go. *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie,


I just read this and thought of you. Nathan Fillion is coming back to tv!!! ................ the bad news is that he is joining "Desperate Housewives" this fall..


Rose

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

*sigh* I did see that on Whedonesque and Ask Ausiello and places like that. I adore NF, but I don't think I can watch that show, even for him.

Thanks for the heads up!