Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fred's Nose

There was a story I forgot to tell on my Salute to Supernatural report over at Supernatural Sisters.

Fredrick Lehne (aka Fred*) was so cool up on stage and walking around, that Number One and I got a photo op with him when we hadn't originally planned to. He was taking time to chat with everyone (normally against the rules, but his line wasn't that long). I told him he convinced me to break the bank, and he said it's worth it [so far as memories go]. He talked about when his kids swam with the dolphins, and it was a buttload of money, and then they wanted, like, $50 for the CD of pictures, and he rolled his eyes and grumbled.

And then he said, "I'll tell ya something, though, I'd have paid five HUNdred dollars, I'm that glad to have them. I don't know, I could push her around with my nose if you want." And he made a move like he was going to! We understood the reference and laughed, but he explained anyway about having a photo of his daughter being pushed by the dolphin's nose. :)

Anyway, he was just cool.

~~~
*We had dinner with my nieces last night, their last night before they went home, and celebration for Number One's birthday. She made a few more references to Supernatural and the convention, and one of her cousins complained that she needed to use the character names rather than the actor's first names, because they don't know those. That's what happens when you spend 15 seconds with someone! You suddenly "know" them! LOL

2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

You sound like you had a great time and what a way to have special time with your daughter.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

We did, and it was! A very strong bonding weekend. :)