Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Six Things Tag

I was tagged by Megan Hart to share six things about myself.

The rules:

a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

So here we go:

1) Like Megan, I have never broken a bone. Officially. I think I broke my finger a couple of years ago, playing football, but I just borrowed a splint until it felt better.

2) I don't go to the doctor much.

3) Number One is taller than me now, by about a quarter inch, which obviously means she's taller than I was at age 12. She's also about two bra sizes larger (than me at 12). HGH, I'm telling you!

4) One of my favorite pieces of art is a pencil drawing my brother did when he was, I think, in high school. It's of a hand flipping the bird. It's not hanging on my wall.

5) I'm not very sentimental. I keep things because I feel like I should more than because I want to.

6) I use bath towels more than once. I mean, I'm clean when I dry my body, and it's incredibly wasteful to use a new one every time you shower. But I was roundly derided by my former boss when this came up in conversation (she was whining about having to do laundry for five people's towels every single day). She said "It's like wiping your butt and then wiping your face!" I didn't have a comeback at the time, but a dozen years later, I still think of that conversation nearly every time I get out of the shower, and wish it wasn't too late to say, "Ohhhh, I see, you don't CLEAN your butt when you shower!"

There you go. Six things about me I'm sure you are thrilled that I've shared.

I'll tag Shannon, Jody, Trish, Mary, Gail, and Cindy.

No comments: