Sunday, August 08, 2010

This Week's Goals

Several of my blogging friends regularly post goals for the week or day. I want to get into that habit, but don't expect to, since it's been a "want" for years.

But here are my goals for this week:

1. Talk to childhood best friend, whom I lost track of decades ago and haven't been able to find, who just found me a few days ago.

2. Judge the 5 contest entries awaiting my thoughtful and compassionate critique.

3. Actually do the assignments in the Savvy Authors workshop I'm taking, because otherwise, what's the friggin' point?

4. Write query letter for Hummingbird and start submitting to agents.

5. Read through Entanglement to get back into the story and continue writing.

6. Start formatting Soul of the Dragon.

7. Make follow-up appointment for hyperthyroidic cat.

8. Make eye appointments for me and Number One.

9. Camp Nana!

10. Hersheypark!

11. Number One's sports physical.

12. Prep for booksigning on Saturday.

Man, that's a week. I'm tired now.

6 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

You probably learned this at some point in your education but your obviously forgot. There are only 24 hours in a day. That's a very long list. Can't wait to hear a report on how you did. Good luck. If anyone can do it you can.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

LOL Yes, but there are 168 hours in a week! Subtract time for sleeping and working, and I have 91 whole hours to do it all in! :)

MJFredrick said...

LOL, Susan! Natalie, your list makes me feel like a wimp! COOL about finding your friend! I found mine around Easter and she's coming home at Christmas. Can't wait! Enjoy!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Oh, please, MJ, your list looks like this every week! LOL

Very cool about seeing your friend! Mine and I both moved away from home, so that doesn't work for us. Especially since I don't really have anyone back home anymore, to go see, myself! :(

MJFredrick said...

My lists aren't nearly that intimidating :)

Kirsten, my HS friend, is in St. Louis now, but she's coming to visit her mom in December. I'm VERY excited. We were inseparable in HS.

Ava Quinn said...

Yowza! Good luck with all that!
M3